Theme: GLORY AHEAD
Talk Two (EVENING SESSION)
Topic: UNDER A NEW MANAGEMENT
Bible Passage: Mk. 5:18-20
Ministering: Pastor E. A. Adeboye
Mar 5:18 — Mar 5:20 (CWSB)
18 And when he was come into the ship, he that had been possessed with the devil prayed him that he might be with him.
19 Howbeit Jesus suffered him not, but saith unto him, Go home to thy friends, and tell them how great things the Lord hath done for thee, and hath had compassion on thee.
20 And he departed, and began to publish in Decapolis how great things Jesus had done for him: and all men did marvel.
Father, Let the fire fall tonight.
Services will hold on Thursday at the Old Auditorium.
2Corin. 5:20 – We are ambassadors of Christ.
1. As Christ mbassadors, you represent Your King and you have His full backing.
You salute an ambassador by saying YOUR EXCELLENCY just as you would greet a president.
Hence, be careful how you treat me from now on because I am your excellency.
2. The residence of the ambassador is secured.
Anybody who runs within the embassy cannot be arrested. Even if by the enemies.
MY RESIDENCE IS A FORBIDDEN ZONE TO THE DEVIL.
You are an ambassador.
There are two principal kingdoms – the kingdom of light and kingdom of light-Col.1:12-13.
If you are a Christian, you have been translated from the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of light.
The kingdom of darkness was the first and associated with it is confusion, emptiness and everything that has to do with the kingdom of darkness is terrible.
*Then God spoke in Gen. 1:3.
*In the kingdom of darkness, there is always sorrow. In the kingdom of light, there is joy. Ps. 30:5
***WHICH AMBASSADOR ARE YOU?
You cannot deliver somebody who does not want to be delivered. So, please come under a new management tonight.
If you are Satan’s ambassador, you can expect the following:
1. He uses people and then humiliates them
2. If you belong to Satan’s camp, you must note that he will use you only to discard you. 1Sam. 17:1-51. He used Goliath as a terrorist for 40 days. But the momen he hit the ground, Satan forsook him and David cut off his head.
3. 1Satan uses people only to destroy their destiny.
If you are linked in any way to any cults, any covenants or any link to the devil, get out tonight.
***If you are Christ’s ambassadors, what do you expect?
1. He uses people fir glory.
2. He uses people only to promote them.
3. You need to expect that even when you are diacouraged, He will come to your rescue.
God does not bury His children, He feeds them.
4. When you are in the storm of life, He will come and stand by you.
5. He answers your prayers by fure.
SOME SIGNS THAT MAY BE TELLING YOU YOU MIGHT NEED DELIVERANCE FOR A NEW MANAGEMENT.
1. The biggest sign that something is wrong is FEAR. You are afraid of several things like eating, sleeping.
Fear is a spirit – a demon -2Tim.1:7.
Fear has torment. It is a tirmentor – 1Jn. 4:18.
2. If you have anxiety. You are akways worried about many things. Then, you need deliverance.
The only thing that worry does for you is to deprive you of joy – Ps. 30:5.
What are you going through that is greater than what I am passing through? Said with all humility by Daddy G.O.
*Make up your mind to serve God with gladness.
Why must you worry when joy will come in the morning?
3. Self-destructive habits – Mk. 5:1-20.
There are many of us who have habits that we know are injurious to our health but we can’t stop it. You need deliverance.
Children of God knows that some things are wrong
Occassionally, some things happen that make you cry.
When you begin to nurture sorrow as if it is a friend, you need deliverance.
This is big and common among the children of God.
There are so many young people in need of deliverance because of this.
What did He command you to do?
6. If you find it difficult to witness, you need deliverance.
Mk. 5:19- Go and tell others. Go and withness.
* Bro. Moses’ testimony.
* If you are truly born again you can’t keep your mouth shut.
WHAT DOES GOD EXPECT FROM HIS AMBASSADORS?
1. He expects you to be His voice. He expects you to be His witness. Acts 1:8.
2. He expects them to set the captives free. He expects you to have a deliverance ministry. Not the pastora alone. Mk. 16:17-18.
*Are you saying that I am able to cast out demons?
Yes, provided you are not connected to demons but Jesus alone.
IS THERE ANY REWARD FOR AN AMBASSADOR OF CHRIST?
An ambassador does not need to defend himself because his defence comes from the president who sent him. No matter how little or big his country is, you don’t mess with an ambassador.
*A mad dog or man pulls back when he sees fire.
*All you need to do to your enemies is to pray for mercy on your enemies because they have drawn the battle line with the Consuming Fire.
1. Father, please cover me in Your blood.
2. Father, let Your fire fall rigjt now in the Name of Jesus!