10 Reasons Why Your Prayers May Not Be Answered!!!
Take Care of These As We Pray!
1) Unforgiveness: if you don’t forgive everyone that has hurt you, God will not forgive you and your prayers will not be answered.
But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
2) No definite Request! When you are not specific in request from God. Example. God give me a turn around. God bless my family .You are asking nothing. You have not ask for anything. Which blessing? Is it a child? Is it a job? Is it a husband? Two blind men shouted to Jesus for mercy while he was passing by their side one day
“Jesus Christ of Nazareth have mercy on me” But Jesus asked him “what do you want me to do for you?” But he knew they were blind. Until they asked for their sight, nothing happenedin their life. They sat always on the road side begging alms. Be specific when praying. A lot of people use to send such request to me, and when I want to lift their request before God, I use to see they are asking for nothing actually.
Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.John:16:24
3) Lack of Faith(Doubt): if you’re doubting if God can do it or will do it, you can’t receive any miracle.
But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.James:1:6
For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. James:1:7
Peter walked on the surface of water when Jesus told him to come, but he became to sink when he doubted in his heart. And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?
Even Jesus could not do much miracles in his city because of their unbelieve. And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.
4) Sin!: If you are still living in sin, Your prayers is an abomination unto God. Except you ask for forgiveness and and. mercy, your prayers cannot be answered. Make peace with God first!
But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear. Isaiah:59:2
5) Asking Amiss: when are asking to satisfy your lust. God searches deep into your heart, and so, your desires must be pure. Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts. James:4:3
6) Satanic Attack: Be battle ready! We are not fighting flesh and blood but the agents of darkness withholding your possessions. Be in the spirit to fight. Put on the whole armour to fight!
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Read Ephesians 6: 10-18
7) praying in the flesh( no leading by the spirit on what to pray for)
Sometimes you may think you need money or finance and be praying for that, but in actual sense you may need a help. May be the prayer should be for help or sponsor. If you allow the Holy Spirit lead your prayers, you will ask correctly. You may need to ask God to connect you someone that can help you concerning your admission instead of praying for admission directly.
Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
8) Discouragement: You have been fasting and praying for years going from one prayer mountains to another and nothing has been done. That does not mean nothing can be done. Delay does not mean denial. Don’t be weak and weary, pray until you get your results.
And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;
Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.
Trouble God with your prayers too!
Please Read Luke 18:1-8
9) God’s Timing: This is where a lot of people miss it. Because we are not old enough spiritualy, we can not hear him, he would have told us plainly sometimes that what we needed is not now. In our life is not the next. But the only thing he can do is not just releasing the Bluetooth us at that time. God’s timing is the best. It may take God to cause you a particular delay for your safety. It took God to keep me in school when my mate is graduating to meet by hubby. Some miss fatal accident or death because they couldn’t meet up with the NYSC service. God has timing for every thing that will happen in your life!
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: Ecclesiastes:3:1
10)impatience: So many people thought they have waited enough. Any one that has that feeling is already impatient. The Christian journey can not be separated from patience. Every believer must be tested with patience! It may be your testing period. You may need to wait more. If you can’t wait, you cant receive anything from God.
For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.
If you waiting on God you must not try any other means or short cut. you will not receive your desire again from God.
Move to correct all these!! And you will have a speedy and quick result in the mighty name of Jesus.
0 I recommend this